Monday, July 13, 2015

FEELING GRATEFUL.......

It is the Eve of my Birthday!   I am GRATEFUL for the OPPORTUNITY I have to enjoy another Birthday and for the continued time I have on this Earth!  I am grateful for the People in my life who mean SO much to me!  I feel such immense JOY!   My Heart is so FULL I feel it could burst!  I am truly COUNTING MY BLESSINGS...

I am GRATEFUL for opportunities.  The little opportunities that present themselves in various ways.  The day to day opportunities and activities that make this life so interesting!  As I awake each morning I give THANKS for ALL my BLESSINGS!  The first THANKS of the Day is for simply AWAKENING!  I am grateful to be alive, to enjoy and experience.  I do NOT take one day for granted.  I am acutely aware of my own mortality and I want to live each day to the fullest.  I pray each day to be an INSTRUMENT in God's hands to HELP others along this journey we call LIFE!  To be there for family and friends who need HELP. Please know I am HERE.  I am HERE to HELP!

This is a short post.  I felt the NEED to express my THANKS for my LIFE!  For being able to live and just BE!

I am working hard on BOBBY JO'S BLESSINGS.  This nonprofit is the vehicle I have been able to use to help some and I hope to be able to help many.  I am going to  be posting regularly.  My HOPE is that you too may be inspired to help others along their way!

So on the Eve of my BIRTH -  Remember to Count YOUR Blessings!   Here's to ALL of us!  GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!
.

3 comments: