Tuesday, October 17, 2017

MY CHARITY

"Count Your Many Blessings Angels will Attend, Help and Comfort Give you Until Your Journey's End"

I was diagnosed with Stage IV colorectal cancer in November of 2011.  My previous blog posts outline my journey with this horrible disease.  A disease I would wish upon NO ONE!  I had metastatic tumors in my right lung and behind my tailbone.  I was very lucky to have no liver involvement.  I have been so blessed.  My journey is a MIRACLE!   This past Friday I looked at the survival statistics for Stage IV colorectal cancer.  There is an 11% five year survival rate.  I am at six years.  At this time I am CANCER-FREE.  You can trust me when I say I have "paid the price".  I have endured numerous chemo and radiation treatments  and a new treatment last December that literally saved my life!!!!.  I suffer each day from the effects of the disease and the treatments.  BUT------ I AM ALIVE!!  I am so GRATEFUL to be alive and compared to being dead my daily problems are NOTHING!   I have learned to cope with everything that has come my direction.

In 2012 I started BOBBY JO's BLESSINGS.   This is a nonprofit organization aimed at HELPING others.  My prayer on a DAILY BASIS is that I can be an instrument in GOD's HANDS to help others.  I have not been cancer free until the last PET scans I had on October 2,2017.  I am READY to get the nonprofit up and running to be a help for others facing similar challenges and difficult financial trials.  I have had small donations in the past few years which have immediately gone to help those in need.

At this time I have partnered with an amazing company - FLASH WIRELESS!  This is a cell phone company - I can give you further details if you message me.   FLASH wireless is an MVNO.  Similar to Boost Mobile - Straight Talk, etc.  FLASH uses the very same lines as Sprint, Verizon and T-mobile.  In fact - if you become a customer - your phone will still say the name of the carrier you are currently with.   The ONLY difference will be to whom you pay your bill.  It will be to FLASH.   You keep your same phone number and 99.9% of the time the same phone.  No one wants to mess with that!  With SPRINT customers - which my husband and I WERE, nothing changes.  The only difference is we are saving about $40.00 per month with FLASH - SAME SPRINT lines - bill paid to FLASH for $40.00 less a month.  Some people may only save a couple of dollars and may think it isn't worth it.  It IS!  You will be HELPING OTHERS!!! With Sprint you are able to use the same SIM cards.  With Verizon or T-mobile we get a new SIM card for you - the cost of that SIM card is $3.00.  Once the SIM card is changed you are with FLASH.  It is that seamless.

FLASH WIRELESS is amazing.  EVERY SINGLE TIME a customer pays their monthly bill - FLASH donates a MEAL to a hungry child within the area code of that customer.  This company is  all about HELPING OTHERS.   Your cell phone carrier DOES NOT feed a child in your own area code on a monthly basis.  In fact - they don't feed kids at ALL!!  And..... who do you know at that company???   You know ME!  .There is also a referral program.  You do not have to refer anyone if you don't want to.  You can just be a customer and save a little money and feed a child once a month.  BUT - if you want to refer 5 other customers - your bill is now FREE.   Who offers a FREE bill for a referral program???   No one!   That is what I am all about -  I love being a partner with such a WONDERFUL company!  I love being able to contribute to this amazing service. Let me help you with this.  Please contact me for any and ALL questions!   Send a text to 801-372-9180.  Or you can email me at bobbyjojackson5@gmail.com

Another program we are involved with and have helped others with their expensive health care insurance, is CHM. When I was first diagnosed with cancer we had HORRIBLE insurance.  I will not go into that at this time but TRUST me!   We had HUGE medical bills.  I KNOW how it feels to be in this situation.  I am helping others have a little peace of mind.  We eventually were able to get on the CHM  (CHRISTIAN HEALTH MINISTRIES) insurance.  This is a shared insurance plan.  They have paid 100% of my medical bills.  Where we used to pay $600.00 a month and a HUGE deductible for the HORRIBLE insurance, we now pay $300.00 with a $500 deductible.  If you are interested in looking into this - again private message me so I can give you facts about this WONDERFUL GIFT!! 

If you have any interest in looking into either of these programs please contact me.  If you don't know anyone at any of your current carriers - come with ME!  You know me and you will be HELPING others and SAVING a little money on your phone bill.  It is a WIN/WIN for everyone.  It is a seamless transition.

I love this quote from MOTHER TERESA:   "I see Jesus in every human being.  I say to myself, this is hungry Jesus.  I must feed Him.  This is Sick Jesus.  This one has leprosy or gangrene:  I must wash and tend to him.  I serve them because is LOVE Jesus"

Remind me, Lord that to get nearer to YOU, I must care about others.  Please help me see YOU when I look at those in need, and give me the desire to be a servant in Your strength.

GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!   LOVE AND HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment